Saturday, February 14, 2009

Me and George Lopez
Me and Dennis Haysbert

Me and Jeffrey Donovan



Me and Eric Close



4 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Super sweet awesome! Good thing you and Mom acted like spies to get through security!

Linda Stauffer said...

Wow, Brandon. How lucky can you be.

Anonymous said...

Just shows what you can do if you try - what great pictures. Hope you have it written up in your journal.

love GG

Unknown said...

Brandon, what the heck? How come there are no pictures of your big ole bald head? (Too Chicken to post?)
Don't worry, in life you are either good-looking or not and hair or no hair will not change that. I admire your guts in shaving it off. I thought about doing that once, but then realized with a face like mine, the more hair I can grow to cover it up the better.

Big Dog Enterprises.