I love the new blog! I'm excited to see your updates. You better post often! Cute kissy pictures of Parker and Ethan.
There is a 3:1 ratio of Parker to Ethan on this blog...I am sensing some favoritism Uncle Brandon!! Just kidding! Love you!
I think you should have included the picture of you attempting to kiss that green creature yesterday when we were golfing. Now that would have been funny.Grandpa 2008
way to join the ranks brandon!!! I love seeing what you and the fam are up to!
Love your blog, Brandon. Love the colors.
Wow, am I the only one in the Stauffer family without a blog? Don't get too excited, I'm not creating one anytime soon.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the new blog! I'm excited to see your updates. You better post often! Cute kissy pictures of Parker and Ethan.
There is a 3:1 ratio of Parker to Ethan on this blog...I am sensing some favoritism Uncle Brandon!! Just kidding! Love you!
I think you should have included the picture of you attempting to kiss that green creature yesterday when we were golfing. Now that would have been funny.
Grandpa 2008
way to join the ranks brandon!!! I love seeing what you and the fam are up to!
Love your blog, Brandon. Love the colors.
Wow, am I the only one in the Stauffer family without a blog? Don't get too excited, I'm not creating one anytime soon.
Post a Comment